Friday, January 22, 2010

Highway to Hell Accordion Class Taught by Duckmandu

Last Saturday I was very pleased to join the class for "Highway to Hell" taught by Aaron Seeman, aka Duckmandu, at The Accordion Apocalypse in SF.  A few years ago I first saw him playing with The Fishtank Ensemble. Well, anyway, he is an amazing accordionist. I didn't realize he could play just about anything. He has some skillful playing tricks he taught us that are still expanding in my mind as to their possibilities. Thank you Aaron, for all you taught us in such a short amount of time but also for making it fun, and there's video of the class too:

It was a very remarkable class and I hope to take more from him in the future. Plus he is just a heck of a nice guy. So are all the folks at the Accordion Apocalypse, so if you feel like buying an accordion, why not get it from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment