Friday, July 16, 2010

An Accordion Week off and fun events in the bay area!

Tomorrow I am pleased to say I get to pick up my La Melodiosa with it's rebuilt bass section from Accordion Apocalypse and I'll get to sleep in a room full of accordions with my true love! Then, onto an SF Accordion Club meeting with the Thee Hobo Gobbelins playing. And later on in the week, the Lovely Miss Salane has her art gallery closing party on Friday. She is a great talent and a delightful person. You should see her act and her art!

Enjoy,
The Bruce

 Miss Salane has her newest paintings on display from July 12th - July 28th, 2010 at Cricket Engine Gallery.
Please call her cell at: 510-712-1394 to set up a viewing appointment . She will try to be open every Sat. and Sun. from 12- 4 pm. But please call me first to make sure that I will be there, as I would feel bad for you to make a wasted visit.

ALL AROUND US: a collection of works by Salane C. Schultz

Cricket Engine Gallery
499 Embarcedaro Ave. Bldg #3
Oakland, CA 94606
510-712-1394 ( call for directions if you get lost.) Just look for the signs!!!

smiles.
Salane C Schultz
missalaneous.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRej3gRX8mM

No comments:

Post a Comment